In 5 Phrases to Avoid Like the Plague in an Interview, Elana Konstant discusses the five phrases she feels are not appropriate for an interview:
- “While I don’t have the exact experience…”
- “My last supervisor was a terrible manager.”
- “What salary are you offering?”
- “I’m willing to take a pay cut.”
- “No, I don’t have any questions.”
If you would like additional information on this or any other facet of career management, please feel free to schedule an appointment to meet with me via MaysConnect.