Andra Partners LLC (www.andrapartners.com) is a boutique Mergers & Acquisitions Originations (M&A) firm based in the metropolitan Nashville area conducting a search to align additional Directors with the firm. The firm supports the buy-side acquisition interests of leading national private equity (PE) firms that acquire middle market
companies generating $5M – $300M in annual revenue, and EBITDA of generally $3M – $50M, across industry verticals. Relocation is not a requirement for the right candidate(s).
The Managing Director seeks qualified Directors to expand the firm’s business, including the establishment of private dialogues with the ownership of middle market company acquisition targets and the development of additional private equity firm client relationships. This is not a salaried role, but the appropriate candidate could realistically expect to generate $200,000-$900,000 or above in annual income by the end of his/her second year. One of our current Directors has earned over $1.1M year-to-date in 2019.
Prior experience in M&A is advantageous, but not a requirement. Appropriate candidates have current or former senior individual sales experience in the last 10 years, or current or former senior sales management (such as current or former SVP/VP/Director of Sales or equivalent), with a consistent history of performance awards. While this is not a sales role, the executive presence, results focus, organizational skills, and other success drivers associated with sales leadership and high value solution sales are leverageable in this role relative to building highlevel relationships with new PE clients and the leadership and ownership of acquisition candidate companies.
Career experience: Appropriate individuals will have over 20 years of overall executive experience, including prior successful high-level sales experience as mentioned above in the last 10 years, and will have likely earned at least $200,000 or above annually in their current or last position.
Academic requirements: A non-profit 4-year undergraduate degree is required, and an MBA or EMBA is preferred.
Appropriate candidates will have these attributes:
• Driven to contact and establish high level business relationships with the CEO’s and business owners of acquisition targets, as well as the leadership of private equity firm clients, from across the continental U.S. and Canada from inception (i.e., can excel in an executive “rainmaker” profile)
• Are process-focused and willing to rigorously leverage the firm’s proprietary 6-step targeted engagement process in order to generate substantial personal financial compensation for high level performance
• Have a desire for continuous learning and developing knowledge across a wide array of industry sectors
• Want to partner with private equity firm client contacts on thesis-led investment initiatives
• Are financially secure, with the personal financial resources necessary to sustain an initial lack of income during the time needed to build a book of 5 or more sustained PE client relationships and successfully engage companies targeted for acquisition by those PE clients (estimated at approximately 12-24 months)
• Are comfortable with 6-12 month and longer transaction cycles needed for acquisitions to complete
• Desire control over their work and personal time schedule (no personal or vacation time limitations)
• Do not want to travel extensively for work (5% travel or less) and want a greater QOL (quality of life)
• Are risk tolerant and patient, as well as long-term results focused and highly motivated to succeed
• Are able to function effectively both independently as well as on a teamwork basis
• Are previously successful, but now seek work/life balance in a non-corporate high income opportunity
• Are highly driven, energetic, persistent, and committed to impeccable ethical and moral standards
Individuals with appropriate prior success, career experience, and financial resources are invited to respond to this announcement by emailing their resume to Ms. Kathleen Koontz at email@example.com for review.