Pulled from the full job description
Full Job Description
Budweiser. Bud Light. Stella Artois. Michelob ULTRA. That’s right, over 100 of America’s most loved brands, to be exact. But there’s so much more to us than our top-notch portfolio of beers, seltzers, and more. We believe our people are our greatest asset, and we’re looking for people like you to join our shared dream of bringing people together for a better world. Are you up for the Challenge?
The PPM & Finance Manager will work with the GM and the VP, Finance and Strategy on overall performance management and financial analysis for both pre and post partnership signings. Their support will have to be very dynamic and fluid working with various stakeholders.
- The main objectives of this role are to i) ensure efficient, timely, and objective analysis as part of the pre-partnership due diligence and screening, ii) work with the critical stakeholders on the Commercial Strategy specific to the Partnership, and iii) on-going performance management and financial analysis.
- A successful outcome for this role will be in our ability to provide and objective POV to potential Partnerships and understand their success benchmarking against other partnerships, while tracking and monitoring the current financial and executional performance of existing partnerships.
- Screening and Competitive Set Analysis
- Pre-partnership Financial Modelling/ P&L Construction
- Volume Projections and DAG development
- Financial support including LEs, budgeting, and routine financial management
- Ad hoc deep dives
- Create and manage a detailed annual, quarterly, and monthly performance report measuring against KPIs, incentives, and retail executional metrics
- Working with GM, and BOD will help create, cascade, and update a Partnership Scorecard
- Bachelor’s Degree required in Business, Marketing, Statistics, or related field. MBA preferred.
- Six Sigma Green Belt or Black Belt certification is a plus.
- CPA or CFA certification is a plus. Must have knowledge of GAAP accounting
- Knowledge/expertise of analyzing budget performance in a CPG company.
- Strong modeling (Excel) skills. Design structured resources allocation spreadsheets allowing for multi-scenario simulation
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal). Present findings to Finance, Brand Teams, Planning and Performance Management and Marketing/Sales Senior Management.
Anheuser-Busch is here for the times that matter. The moments where we celebrate, defy challenges, dream of the brighter future we are building today– and all the moments in between. We are a company that brings people together for richer conversations, sweeter celebrations and stronger communities.
Challenge Accepted! Apply Today!
- Health benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Wellness and Tax-Advantaged Savings and Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance and Disability Income Protection
- Generous Parental Leave and FMLA policies
- 401(k) Retirement Savings options with a company matching contribution
- Chance to work in a fast-paced environment among a company of owners
- Free Beer!
As the leading global brewer, Anheuser-Busch InBev is committed to finding innovative ways to continually improve. It’s this kind of thinking that creates a unique work environment by rewarding talent, celebrating diversity and encouraging forward thinking. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.