The Field Marketing Manager will develop, manage and evolve marketing programs for the ANSYS regional sales teams on. This position works closely with key program stakeholders including product marketing managers, industry marketing managers, product managers, support teams and ANSYS regional sales teams. The primary objective of the role is demand generation through successful campaign execution and understanding of key territory and industry trends, strategic market opportunities and sales priorities.
- Plan demand generation marketing programs to grow sales pipeline for the sales organization
- Execute strategic global marketing campaigns and territory aligned campaigns
- Identify new tactics to connect with market across all personas including users, managers and executives
- Build a community of customers, prospects and students through PR, social media, webinars and other digital tactics
- Nurture existing leads through digital content, events and other persona appropriate marketing methods.
- Monitor lead flow within the territory to ensure the appropriate sales channels are receiving and following up on leads
- Create and manage territory program budget; measure ROI of field marketing tactics through metrics analysis and reporting.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in marketing
- Proven ability to work closely and successfully with a sales organization
- Proven ability to successfully execute a variety of marketing programs, including targeted direct mail and email, field events, social media, executive engagements, awareness campaigns
- Experience with marketing automation systems to successfully run campaigns
- Ability to work very independently and collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Strong analytics, reporting, and written communication skills
- Rigorous attention to detail and focus on quality of deliverables
- An MBA or other advanced degree is a plus.
- Experience in B2B and B2C demand generation environment preferred
- Ability to travel up to 25%
- Ability to earn trust through performance and relationship-building
- Prior experience working in a technical business setting with engineers or in engineering simulation is a plus
ALIGNING YOUR VALUES TO OUR SOLUTIONS
At Ansys, our diverse, collaborative teams give us the strength and insight to solve the world’s most challenging engineering problems. Our ONE Ansys culture has at its core:
- Customer Focus
- Results and Accountability
- Transparency and Integrity
- Sense of Urgency
- Collaboration and Teamwork
ENGINEERING YOUR CAREER AT ANSYS
At Ansys, you will find yourself among the sharpest minds and most visionary leaders across the globe. Collectively we strive to change the world with innovative technology and transformational solutions. With a prestigious reputation in servicing well-known, world-class companies, standards at Ansys are high – met by those willing to rise to the occasion and meet those challenges head-on. At Ansys, it’s about the learning, the discovery and the collaboration. It’s about the “what’s next” as much as the “mission accomplished.” And it’s about the melding of disciplined intellect with strategic direction and results that have, can and do impact real people in real ways. All this is forged within a working environment built on respect, autonomy and ethics.
At Ansys, you will find yourself among those eager to drive the world towards the next best thing with hands planted firmly on the wheel. Our team is passionate about pushing the limits of world-class simulation technology, empowering our customers to turn their design concepts into successful, innovative products faster and at lower cost. As a measure of our success in attaining these goals, Ansys has been recognized as one of the world’s most innovative companies by prestigious publications such as Bloomberg Businessweek and FORTUNE magazines.
Ansys is an S&P 500 company and a member of the NASDAQ-100. We are proud to have been recognized for the following awards: Bay Area Best Places to Work, a Pillar World Awards Gold Winner, Fast Company Best Places to Work for Innovators, a Gold Stevie Award for Great Employers, the FORTUNE Future 50, a DCA Silver Winner, an R&D100 Finalist, a 20% by 2020 Women on Boards winner, a 2020 Pittsburgh Tech 50 – finalist, and America’s Most Responsible Companies.
For more information, please visit us at www.ansys.com
We are committed to creating a culture of inclusion and belonging where everyone thrives as ONE Ansys team.
Ansys is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
Ansys does not accept unsolicited referrals for vacancies, and any unsolicited referral will become the property of Ansys. Upon hire, no fee will be owed to the agency, person, or entity.