SHIFT: Day Job
Your Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem, Inc., it’s a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we’re creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care.
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America’s leading health care companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
The Financial Analysis Manager supports the NGS CIO’s complex and distributed budget requiring learned knowledge of our IT Infrastructure Framework to support intricate needs of the Medicare Administrative Contracts (MACs), Secure Data Center, new bid & proposal basis of estimates for newly contemplated work, and to provide support for balancing growth and investment decisions against changing budgets presented by the mix of NGS contracts.
NGS is implementing digital transformation and cloud services offerings for customers. The Financial Analysis Manager will be key to developing and maintaining the cost pools, allocation bases, and costing for future sales of NGS services.
The Financial Analysis Manager provides financial analysis and prepares analysis of results for lines of business.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Works with management to provide decision support analysis.
- Conducts and documents complex financial and business related analyses and research fields including financial and expense performance, rate of return, depreciation, working capital and investment.
- Focuses on business improvement initiatives and leads and directs projects.
- Provides guidance to less experienced financial consultants.
- Requires a BS/BA in accounting or finance
- At least 5 years budgeting, forecasting and accounting financial reporting experience; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- MBA, CPA, CMA, FSA, and/or CFA preferred.
Anthem, Inc. is ranked as one of America’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine and is a 2018 DiversityInc magazine Top 50 Company for Diversity. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at antheminc.com/careers. EOE. M/F/Disability/Veteran