Pulled from the full job description
Employee stock purchase plan
Paid time off
Full Job Description
SHIFT: Day Job
- This position may be located near any Anthem location.
Responsible for providing financial analysis and preparing analysis of results for the IT and Digital teams.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Works with management to provide decision support analysis.
- Conducts and documents complex financial and business related analyses and research fields including financial and expense performance, rate of return, depreciation, working capital and investment.
- Focuses on business improvement initiatives and leads and directs projects.
- Provides guidance to less experienced financial consultants.
Requires a BA/BS in accounting or finance and a minimum of 5 years budgeting, forecasting and accounting financial reporting experience; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background. MBA, CPA, CMA, FSA, and/or CFA preferred.
Advanced Excel, reporting and data analytics experience strongly preferred. Previous experience supporting a Digital or Information Technology area or company also preferred.
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
Anthem, Inc. has been named as a Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For®, is ranked as one of the 2020 World’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine, and a 2020 America’s Best Employers for Diversity by Forbes. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.antheminc.com. An Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran. Anthem promotes the delivery of services in a culturally competent manner and considers cultural competency when evaluating applicants for all Anthem positions.