The Supply Chain/Purchasing rotational program provides participants an opportunity to build foundational knowledge and learning in core technical aspects of Supply Chain and Procurement functions of the business. This experience will enable participants to build a base experience that prepares them to become leaders in ASR Group.
DETAILED ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
The program lasts a total of two years with rotation through two functions of the company. Each rotation is estimated to last twelve months.
Generally, the rotations will be in the following sequence but sequence and location may vary based upon business needs:
1. Global Supply Chain
- The Global Supply Chain rotation provides participants the opportunity to develop analytical, technical, and functional project management experience in Logistics, Planning, Distribution and Inventory Management as part of the Center of Excellence (CoE).
- The Procurement rotation provides participants an opportunity to understand the material flow of the Inbound Supply Chain Process. They will work on the handling and management of Working Capital, develop experience in Material Requirements Planning (MRP), Supplier Category Management, Supplier Relationship Management and Negotiations.
EDUCATION and WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- MBA degree with 2-5 years of work experience
- GPA greater than or equal to 3.0/4.0 overall
ESSENTIAL CAPABILITIES (KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES AND PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES)
- Smart, strong analytical skills, accountable, flexible in approach, effective communicator, and results-driven business-person
- Orientation towards a career in a Supply Chain function (Inbound and Outbound)
LOCATION OF ROLE
- Geographic mobility during the program
- Assignments will be based in West Palm Beach, FL
ASR Group is an equal opportunity employer. Legal authorization to work in the country/region where the business is hiring is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas for this position.