ChampionX is seeking new MBA grads for a Sr Financial/Supply Chain (SCM) Analyst role in our Chemical Technologies group located in Sugar Land, TX. This is a future role expected to start after fall graduation. The role will be responsible for analysis and reporting of complex financial and operational data that involves the preparation of statistical and financial reports, assesses alternatives, identifies priorities and overall financial performance of our operations. As a partner to our line operations, it is expected this role will suggest appropriate courses of action and assist in coordination of our annual budgeting and strategic planning processes.
This position has lots of growth potential and high visibility with the upper levels of this organization! In this role you will be directly exposed to the Global Supply Chain of a $3B business, assisting the Sr VP Supply Chain. Broad exposure to the company and the regions will come from this position.
This is an opportunity to join a large growing company offering a competitive base salary and benefits.
What’s in it For You:
- The ability to make an impact and shape your career with a company that is passionate about growth
- The support of an organization that believes it is vital to include and engage diverse people, perspectives and ideas to achieve our best
- Thrive in a company that values sustainability, drives a safety-focused culture and has been recognized as one of the most ethical companies in the world
- Comprehensive benefits package starting day 1 of employment- medical, dental, vision, matching 401k, and more!
What You Will Do:
- Financial, operational analysis for SC network and other ad-hoc requests from SVP
- Compile internal management reporting packages monthly
- Partner with support staff (HR, Finance, Procurement, MPD, Engineering, Planning) to roll up management reporting, assist in cost center management and reporting, and detail allocations sent and received
- Assist to build standardized regional TDC bridges and NSS (Net Structural Savings) calculations
- Develop dashboards and report automation were possible
- Partner with finance to become SME on data warehouse and BPS, including query tools so you can be self sufficient
- Manage calendar, travel and expenses for SVP SC
- Travel will be limited but you will be expected to attend team meetings wherever they are planned (globally)
- Bachelor of Science in Supply Chain required.
- MBA required.
- It is expected that this role will be filled by a graduating MBA student who has some practical multinational work experience via prior full time or internship
- Knowledge of SAP and Power BI a plus
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office Suite, expert in Excel/databases
- Analytical capability and curiosity: Successful candidate will have strong analytical skills both using tools and interpreting results. S/he will have the intellectual capability and curiosity to find outliers, trends, and initiate action as a partner to our line leaders on where their challenges lie.
- Influential Leadership: This role will require upward leadership reaching all regions of the world; establishing credibility quickly amongst the team and building relationships with our businesses is required.
Discover how ChampionX helps fuel 550 million vehicles globally. ChampionX provides specialty chemistry programs and related services for upstream oil and gas operations looking to maximize production, protect assets and reduce operating costs and environmental impact. Through on-site problem solving and innovative technologies, our team provides solutions that help energy customers overcome complex challenges in the world’s toughest energy frontiers.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At ChampionX, we believe the best teams are diverse and inclusive, and we are on a journey to create a workplace where every associate can grow and achieve their best. We are committed to fair and equal treatment of associates and applicants. We recruit, hire, promote, transfer and provide opportunities for advancement on the basis of individual qualifications and job performance. In all matters affecting employment, compensation, benefits, working conditions, and opportunities for advancement, we will not discriminate against any associate or applicant for employment because of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expressions, genetic information, marital status, age, disability, or status as a covered veteran.
In addition, we are committed to furthering the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) through Affirmative Action (AA). Our goal is to fully utilize minority, female, disabled and covered veteran individuals at all levels of the workforce.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.