Almost all software are multi-threaded these days and multi-threaded bugs are notoriously difficult to detect and debug. Coderrect makes software tools to help developers better develop multi-threaded software. Our first product is a scanner specifically designed for identifying multi-threaded bugs.
We are looking for a Growth Marketing Interns to drive awareness and conversions of our software product within the developer community. This is a perfect role to take on the creative challenge of tech startups and “developer-first” marketing.
In this role, you’ll take a data-driven approach to developing and implementing campaigns to drive top of funnel growth alongside our founders.
- To analyze user behavior and conversion data to identify best potential users and to better target and engage with them.
- To amplify the reach of developer-focused content, programs and offers.
- To craft and execute media campaigns to drive awareness and conversions from target audiences.
- To leverage user insights to design and execute experiments.
- To create engaging campaigns on using our product to get developers to fix major vulnerabilities in their multi-threaded code.
You Should Apply If You
- Have a desire to work in a fast-paced, agile environment where you can make big things happen by turning thoughts into action
- Want to join a passionate tech startup team building exciting products and sharpen your skills by doing and learning.
- Have passion in acquisition, product, technical writing or content marketing
- Have an analytical, data driven mindset
- Are a focused self-starter who loves taking on complex challenges to help the team achieve big goals
- Experience with Google Analytics and general knowledge of SEO. A big plus if experienced in marketing to software development communities