As the Associate Brand Manager, you will have a strong analytic foundation and in-depth knowledge of P&L interdependencies to identify and evaluate key business issues and drivers. You will analyze and interpret market data to take advantage of opportunities and minimize adverse trends, and identify data driven demand signals to generate business growth opportunities. Reporting into the Sr Brand Manager, you will be a project integrator responsible for leading cross functional teams related to consumer insights, pricing, forecasting, promotion, finance, operations and sales to drive growth for the business. You will guide brand management projects from idea to execution through the stage gate process, and work closely with your counterparts to ensure a clear vision for the future of the business(es).
What You’ll Do:
- Coordinate a variety of cross-functional teams for the business in order to deliver strategies and short and long term goals. Leverage data driven demand signals to generate business growth opportunities.
- Assist in developing and executing the annual operating plan.
- Lead ongoing Fully Competitive landscape assessment.
- Play a meaningful role in the delivery of your brand’s P&L goals and the creation and delivery of the financials of your initiatives. Leads ongoing gap solve opportunities that generate impactful financial result. Leads risk & opportunity assessment
- Demonstrate fluency of the consensus process, including impact of consumption performance trends.
- Marketing mix: review all elements including pricing strategy, active sku management, category management / assortment optimization, and consumption performance trends
- Require an in-depth understanding of the competitive landscape with the ability to translate the implications to your business(es).
What You’ll Bring:
- Bachelor’s Degree and minimum 3 years of work / intern experience in brand marketing or related field. Background in Consumer Goods (CPG) strongly preferred
- MBA Degree preferred
- Experience identifying, building and delivering growth initiatives in the fast-moving consumer packaged goods industry.
- Proven ability to deliver initiatives that have been realized and contributed significant gains in the capture of market share, revenue and volume growth, and operational efficiencies.
- Demonstrated success anticipating future business opportunities or problems and developing strategies that address them proactively.
- Has successfully worked in matrix environments or Center of Excellence business models and can demonstrate aptitude for building productive, cross-functional teams that drive to specific medium- and long-range goals.
Our Modern Workplace:
Conagra’s culture of collaboration enhances our ability to meet critical business goals, deliver value to customers and consumers and provide you with the flexibility you need to achieve a better work-life balance. We carefully consider each role and how often each team member needs to collaborate in-person. This position requires you work from our Chicago office 4 days a week.
We care about your total well-being and will support you with the following, subject to your location and role:
- Health: Medical, dental and vision insurance, company-paid life, accident and disability insurance
- Wealth: great pay, incentive opportunity, matching 401(k) and stock purchase plan
- Growth: online courses, virtual and classroom development experiences
- Balance: paid-time off, parental leave, flexible work-schedules (subject to your location and role)
Conagra Brands is one of North America’s leading branded food companies. We have a rich heritage of making great food, and a team that’s passionate about innovation and growth. Conagra offers choices for every occasion through iconic brands, such as Birds Eye®, Marie Callender’s®, Banquet®, Healthy Choice®, Slim Jim®, Reddi-wip®, and Vlasic®, and emerging brands, including Angie’s® BOOMCHICKAPOP®, Duke’s®, Earth Balance®, Gardein®, and Frontera®.
We pride ourselves on having the most impactful, energized and inclusive culture in the food industry. For more information, visit www.conagrabrands.com.
Conagra Brands is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.