ConnectiveRx is a leading, technology-enabled healthcare services company. We work strategically with hundreds of biopharmaceutical manufacturers to help commercialize and maximize the benefits of specialty and branded medications. Our mission is to simplify how patients get on and stay on therapy. We fulfill our mission by providing our customers with innovative services such as patient and provider messaging, the design and operation of copay, vouchers and patient affordability programs, and hub services, all of which accelerate speed-to-therapy and help improve outcomes for manufacturers, healthcare providers and patients.
ConnectiveRx was formed in 2015 by bringing together the industry-leading business of PSKW, PDR/LDM, Careform (2017) and The Macaluso Group (2018) to advance our technology-driven expertise in providing state-of-the-art commercialization solutions. To learn more about our company, visit ConnectiveRx.com
The Product Manager plays a critical role in defining and driving the product vision, strategy, and business model for patient access services and related market opportunities. The successful Senior Product Manager is passionate about data-driven decision making, developing a deep understanding of customer and end-user needs, and creating elegant and scalable solutions to pervasive industry pain points.
- Own the market opportunity and addressable market of your product portfolio
- Lead product development of new and enhanced offerings supporting patient access to specialty medications, with a focus on affordability solutions.
- Manage entire lifecycle: ideation, business case, development, release, analysis, and iteration. Define, test, and validate innovative solutions in R&D phases through business model validation, user testing, A/B testing, etc.
- Track evolving user needs, industry trends, and competitor activity, and develop a nuanced understanding of patient and provider workflows and pharmacy data flows
- Build strong partnerships with internals team including technology, marketing, sales, patient support operations, and project management to align on product vision and remove blockers to execution.
- Ensure smooth implementation of products and services through proactive launch management, change management, and GTM strategy internally and externally.
- Act as the voice of the customer to deliver the industry leading user experience.
- Position requires travel to company offices, conferences, and customer locations (up to 25%)
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to exercise tact and good interpersonal skills
- Strong Project management skills
- Group facilitation skills
- Strong decision making, time management skills and analytical skills
- Ability to be proactive with a sense of urgency
- Highly motivated person able to work in a fast-paced changing environment
- Product Management
- Customer/Client Focus
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- Strategic Thinking
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Decision Making
- Bachelor’s degree required; major in business, marketing, engineering, computer science preferred. MBA preferred.
- 3+ years’ product management experience including strategic planning and implementation required
- Experience in the healthcare field or adjacent industries required, pharmaceutical industry a definite plus.
- Position requires travel to conferences, trade events and customer locations (up to 25%).
Equal Opportunity Employer: This employer (hereafter the Company) is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, or other employment policies on the basis of age, race, sex, color, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis that is prohibited by federal, state, or local law. No question in this application is intended to secure information to be used for such discrimination. In addition, the Company makes reasonable accommodation to the needs of disabled applicants and employees, so long as this does not create an undue hardship on the Company or threaten the health or safety of others at work. This application will be given every consideration, but its receipt does not imply that the applicant will be employed.