** Multiple locations and Expected Start Dates between March-June 2023
CVS Health, a Fortune 4 company, is hiring! Join us as we help people on their path to better health. We are excited to start hiring for the next Experienced Finance Leadership Rotational Program (EFLP) class to start between March 2023 and June 2023, we are looking for individuals who have the ability and passion to grow into future finance leaders.
The Experienced Financial Leadership Program (EFLP) is a four-and-a-half-year rotational experience designed to develop high-potential finance talent into future leaders at CVS Health. You will have exposure to many facets of CVS Health’s enterprise-wide Finance organization, including financial planning, analysis and reporting, investor relations, internal audit, controllers, and business unit finance through three challenging 18-month rotational assignments.
The EFLP rotations are designed to accelerate your development with a focus on:
– Rotation 1: Developing a deep understanding of the industry and how the finance function drives business results as an individual contributor
– Rotation 2: Demonstrating the ability to successfully lead complex teams, projects, or processes
– Rotation 3: Executing on leadership capabilities to supervise teams of individual contributors requiring collaboration and influencing across organizations and functional boundaries
You will also benefit from individualized career development planning, continuous coaching and feedback, mentoring from senior leaders, and leadership capability training.
You will be accountable for the timely delivery of milestones related to your specific rotation. You will also lead special projects related to both business and talent initiatives.
We encourage candidates with non-traditional and military backgrounds with quantitative and leadership skills to apply.
The typical pay range for this role is:
Please keep in mind that this range represents the pay range for all positions in the job grade within which this position falls. The actual salary offer will take into account a wide range of factors, including location.
– 5 to 8 years professional relevant work experience, preferably in finance or accounting.
– Strong analytical skills and ability to provide strategic insight and guidance
– Strong project management and bias for action
IMPORTANT NOTE: While relocation is not required, candidates should have openness to relocate to one of CVS Health’s locations for at least one rotation. US-based core Finance locations include Hartford, CT; Cumberland, RI; Northbrook,IL; Phoenix, AZ; and more. Candidates should be willing to consider growing their careers in key headquarters locations as the business grows. Eligible for CVS Health’s relocation program.
– Post-graduate degree
– Professional Certifications; CPA, CMA, CFA, or CIA
– Demonstrated leadership, including experience supervising, coaching, and mentoring others
– Ability to communicate for impact at all levels of the organization
Bachelor’s degree Required (Preferably in Finance, Accounting, or Business but will consider other quantitative majors such as Mathematics, Statistics, Actuarial Science, Economics or Engineering).