**Please note in order to be considered for this role you must click apply externally and complete a Dell application.**
CSG Services Strategy Intern
Join us as a Strategy Intern in our Dell Technologies Services Strategy team to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
We are seeking an exceptional team player and a forward thinker to work with us on key strategic initiatives. We work collaboratively across Dell services, other Dell business units, corporate development, and partners. The team is responsible for both organic and inorganic strategic programs which include growth strategy, operational improvements, transformations, M&A, etc. In this role you will work on highly complex problems, providing insight into the strategic issues which are forefront in the minds of the executive leadership team. You will gain exposure to senior-level decision-making and establish relationships across all areas of the company.
- Conduct primary/secondary market research, analyzing financial statements and benchmarking key capabilities of competitors, providing strategic insights on market opportunities
- Develop suite of competitive insights and industry benchmarks to drive decision-making and influence the strategic direction of the Global Services organization
- Work with other members of the strategy team to address a strategic product opportunity by analyzing the market and competitive landscape
- Provide a comprehensive set of opportunities and tactical actions based on in-depth competitive analysis and insights
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for in this role:
- Typically requires 1-3 years of related experience in a professional role with a Bachelor’s degree; or a Master’s degree; or equivalent experience doing market research in a large enterprise environment
- Outstanding problem-solving, structuring, and analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-direction and motivation with the ability to operate independently; comfort with ambiguity
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, etc.)
- Prior experience at a top management consulting firm
Dell’s Flexible & Hybrid Work Culture
At Dell Technologies, we believe our best work is done when flexibility is offered.
We know that freedom and flexibility are crucial to all our employees no matter where you are located and our flexible and hybrid work style allows team members to have the freedom to ideate, be innovative, and drive results their way. To learn more about our work culture, please visit our locations page.
Dell is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. The pay range for this position is $36 hr – $ 45 hr depending on location.
Who we are
We believe that each of us has the power to make an impact. That’s why we put our team members at the center of everything we do. If you’re looking for an opportunity to grow your career with some of the best minds and most advanced tech in the industry, we’re looking for you.
Dell Technologies is a unique family of businesses that helps individuals and organizations transform how they work, live and play. Join us to build a future that works for everyone because Progress Takes All of Us.
Application closing date: Fall 2023
Dell Technologies is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.