**Please note in order to be considered for this role you must click apply externally and complete a Dell application.**
Technology Strategy Intern, Office of the CTO
At Dell, we are committed to bringing innovation to people everywhere and organizations of all shapes and sizes so they can transform and thrive in the digital economy.
As a Technology Strategy Intern with Dell EMC’s Office of the CTO, your primary responsibility will be to support senior members of the Office of the CTO and other leaders within Dell’s product groups in the development of strategies to guide our product development plan. The Technology Strategy Intern will work on project teams with senior engineers and marketing, execute market research, and develop and present market analysis to senior leaders.
We are looking for interns who are comfortable taking accountability and are able to adapt easily to meet the needs of our rapidly evolving business. The ideal intern is customer focused, results driven, innovative, works well on a team, and acts with integrity.
What you can learn:
- You will learn about the demands of the trillion-dollar IT technology market and how to apply analysis of these demands to product and portfolio strategies that will be implemented by Dell
- Learn how to work with mixed teams of engineers, technology architects and business strategist in the development of market analysis and strategy.
- Get a base understanding of the market for Hardware and Software products in the Enterprise IT Technology Market.
- Be experienced in many of the skills required for full time roles in product strategy, market analyst and product management after completion of the internship.
You are our candidate if:
- Have a technical bachelors degree and are pursuing an MBA
- Have a love of business and are excited by advanced technology markets.
- Excited by the development of product and market strategies.
- Are curious and are driven to understand new and emerging markets.
- Have a business education and ideally have some experience or education in a technical field.
You will also be responsible for the following:
- Researching market trends and aspects of emerging technologies, leveraging third party analysts and technical industry associations.
- Developing PowerPoints and white papers in support of project teams and to document your own research.
- Project management.
- Working on project teams to help and devise an analysis of a particular technology market and propose strategies to address the market’s demands.
Here’s our story; now tell us yours:
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life — while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.