We make what matters work.
You want to make an impact in the world. At Eaton, we’re solving some of the toughest challenges on the planet. Our Early Talent Programs ensure that you have a multitude of opportunities to make an impact across a global organization. Participants in our Early Talent Programs work to solve real-world challenges while developing the skills required to lead at the next level. Early Talent assignments hold true significance to our businesses. In turn, participants gain enriching and diverse experiences and work side by side with experienced leaders to power their careers.
What sets our Early Talent Programs apart:
· Each individual’s development experience is customized to help participants reach their potential; no two participants will have the same experience or set of responsibilities.
· Participants receive cross-functional exposure. They have opportunities to build their skills and try on different roles early in their career, ultimately maximizing their potential for consideration for a variety of future roles.
· By keeping our programs small and selective, we are able to make hiring decisions based on each candidate’s unique skill set and high potential.
· The opportunity to learn from senior leaders is a part of the fabric of every experience.
Your career matters – and we’re here to make it work. Are you ready?
The Eaton Internship Program – Accounting & Finance is designed to provide opportunities to a diverse mix of students who demonstrate the same high level of ethics, values, creativity and performance we expect from our employees. This program combines both accounting and finance, by giving each participant exposure to the Eaton accounting and finance functions. During the 12-14 week paid internship, students will work on projects that have a measurable impact on our operations and will be coached and mentored by Eaton leaders.
As a participant in the program, you will complete assignments that will give you the hands-on experience to get started in your career. These assignments may include working as a plant financial analyst in one of our manufacturing facilities, or financial accounting in a business group or division headquarters or internal auditor in a corporate function.
After completion of the internship and upon graduation, your experience and newly acquired skills could lead you to a variety of career paths, such as the Eaton Leadership Development Program – Accounting & Finance. This full-time rotational program would provide you the opportunity to have several assignments in manufacturing accounting, finance, business etc., that are progressive in job responsibilities and provide a broad experience across multiple business units and locations.
• Working towards a minimum of 12 credit hours in Accounting
• Desire to build a career in accounting/finance
• Demonstrated leadership experience within campus and/or the community
• Minimum overall cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher (please do not round)
• Highly self-motivated and a strong desire to achieve results
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• This role may include travel (up to 10%) within a local region as determined by the assignment manager.
• Transportation to and from the worksite and for incidental business travel is the responsibility of the intern; however, expenses for required and approved business travel (not including the worksite) will be reimbursed.
• The summer internship culminates with a formal presentation where students showcase their success stories to leaders of the organization and receive feedback on their performance.
To Apply: In addition to applying through the campus system, interested candidates must apply to www.eaton.com/careers in order to be considered for this opportunity