We make what matters work.
You want to make an impact in the world. At Eaton, we’re solving some of the toughest challenges on the planet. Our Early Talent Programs ensure that you have a multitude of opportunities to make an impact across a global organization. Participants in our Early Talent Programs work to solve real-world challenges while developing the skills required to lead at the next level. Early Talent assignments hold true significance to our businesses. In turn, participants gain enriching and diverse experiences and work side by side with experienced leaders to power their careers.
What sets our Early Talent Programs apart:
· Each individual’s development experience is customized to help participants reach their potential; no two participants will have the same experience or set of responsibilities.
· Participants receive cross-functional exposure. They have opportunities to build their skills and try on different roles early in their career, ultimately maximizing their potential for consideration for a variety of future roles.
· By keeping our programs small and selective, we are able to make hiring decisions based on each candidate’s unique skill set and high potential.
· The opportunity to learn from senior leaders is a part of the fabric of every experience.
Your career matters – and we’re here to make it work. Are you ready?
The Eaton Leadership Development Program – Accounting & Finance is a three-year rotational program intended to develop leadership skills and increased responsibility throughout each rotation cycle.
This program provides the participants exposure to Eaton’s accounting and finance function and offers each individual the opportunity to develop a broad understanding of operations accounting, financial analysis & planning, and business acumen of several of Eaton’s businesses.
As a participant in the program, you will complete three, one-year assignments at different US locations which will give you the hands-on experience to get started in your career. These assignments include working in manufacturing accounting in a plant with a strong focus on cost accounting, financial accounting in a business group or division headquarters, and other roles such as internal audit, group compliance or technical reporting and analysis.
After completion of the program, your experience and newly acquired skills should qualify you for finance and accounting leadership roles in Eaton’s operations.
Basic Qualifications (Including Educational Requirements):
• Currently possess or will you have obtained a bachelors or master’s degree in business with a major in Accounting or Finance from an accredited institution, with graduation no later than August 2021
• 12 credit hours in Accounting completed by time of graduation.
• Minimum overall cumulative GPA of 2.8 or higher (please do not round)
• Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without Company sponsorship
• Minimum of one internship or co-op experience completed at the time of this application
• Geographical flexibility to relocate within the United States for the duration of the Development Program
• Masters in Accountancy
• Working toward CPA or CMA accreditation
• Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher (please do not round)
• Demonstrated leadership experience within campus and/or the community
• Highly self-motivated and a strong desire to achieve results
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• This role may include travel (up to 25%) within a local region and internationally as determined by the Finance and Accounting assignment manager.
• Geographical flexibility to relocate within the United States following the conclusion of the Leadership Development Program
To Apply: In addition to applying through the campus system, interested candidates must apply to www.eaton.com/careers in order to be considered for this opportunity