Edgile is a rapidly growing professional services firm offering a comprehensive set of services in three inter-related disciplines: Governance, Risk and Compliance, Identity and Access Management and Cloud Security. Our teams help some of the world’s largest name brand companies solve complex security, risk, privacy, control, and compliance problems with creative programs, processes and technology solutions.
We’re seeking the best and brightest to join our growing firm. Successful candidates will join a team that delivers professional services at some of America’s best-known brands.
This individual will:
- Along with a team of more senior Consultants and/or a Technical Architect, consult with Fortune-1000 clients
- Take direction and design from a Technical Architect and/or Senior Consultant on how development tasks should be executed
- Assist the Technical Architect and/or a Senior Consultant in mapping business problems to technical solutions.
- Share innovative ideas on development and solution configuration and challenge the status quo
- Develop, configure and document a solution using skillsets highlighted below in the Qualifications section
- Support Third-Party Risk Assessment process for clients
- Be willing to travel 3 nights/4 days per week when on out-of-town assignments
- Must have a U.S. driver’s license
People are Edgile’s most important asset. We invest heavily in our people and hire the best and the brightest to create an environment where highly talented individuals can reach their full potential. Becoming part of the Edgile team means you are one of the select few who will be working with the top professionals in your field. Edgile maintains this unique environment through the following corporate philosophies:
Hire the Best and the Brightest: Hiring the best and brightest professionals in the industry is the foundation of Edgile’s success. It’s the reason our customers come to us to solve their most challenging problems. It’s also the reason we continue to attract the most talented people in the industry. Edgile invests significant time and resources in talent acquisition because people are the foundation of our success
A True Meritocracy: At Edgile, the best people and the best ideas win. We reward individuals based on merit, where your unique contributions, work ethic, and ability to team define your success. We are growing rapidly and are always looking for people who are able to take on bigger roles or increased responsibilities.
Be Empowered: We empower you for success. We encourage and support you in achieving your goals through education, hands-on experience, and diverse career opportunities.
We provide clear goals and guidelines for project quality, accountability, and deadlines, and leave the rest up to you and the team to achieve success.
Professional and Quality Employees: To ensure a respectful and gratifying work environment, we hire professionals who have integrity, executive presence, and strong communication skills, as well as the ability to put team goals and project success ahead of their personal interests.
- A competitive salary
- Excellent benefits which include Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Additional benefit options such as Legal Aid
- Company-paid Life Insurance, Short Term Disability, and Long-Term Disability
- Generous PTO
- 10 paid company holidays (including a floating holiday)
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
Education and Relevant Experience:
-Bachelor’s in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Business, or related field with a solid GPA, or equivalent job experience
-Must have good written and verbal communications skills
Technical skills such as the following:
-Java/JEE or .NET
-Other Object Oriented development courseware or experience
-Familiarity with an Integrated Development Environment (IDE)
-Familiarity with an application server or web container
-Cloud architecture & deployment (Azure, AWS, GCP)
-Cybersecurity Governance & Risk