Senior Consultant (Summer/Fall 2021) | FTI Consulting
How to Apply: For consideration, please submit your application here.
FTI Consulting is looking for innovative, collaborative and highly motivated students to join our teams as 2021 Senior Consultants! We have opportunities available with the various practices in our Corporate Finance segment listed below.
· Corporate Finance – Restructuring – Atlanta or Charlotte
· Corporate Finance – Power and Renewables – Denver
· Corporate Finance – Mergers, Integrations & Carve Outs – Dallas, Houston or Denver
FTI is the place for you if…
· You are passionate about helping an organization manage change, mitigate risk, or resolve disputes
· You are looking for a place committed to your personal and professional development
· You want to become a leader with deep knowledge and the ability to make an impact
As a Senior Consultant, you will become a member of a project team and work closely with our professionals and senior leaders to meet our clients’ needs. Our tenacious culture and wide variety of practices are seeking students from a variety of degrees.
To learn more about FTI Consulting and better understand which available opportunities align with your interests and educational background, please click here.
· Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree
· Bachelor’s degree
· Minimum 3.0 Cumulative GPA
· Permanent US work authorization
· Accounting, Business, Business Analytics, Computer Science, Construction Management, Economics, Engineering, Finance, Information Systems, Journalism, Political Science, Public Affairs, Public Relations, or a related field
Apart from the well-structured career path and excellent team environment, our employees enjoy a variety of perks and benefits. Our benefits include, but are not limited to:
· Competitive salary and bonus plans
· Generous paid holidays, time off and parental leave Full package of benefits plans
· Company matched 401K Annual paid volunteer hours Corporate matching for charitable donations
· Potential for flexible working arrangements
· Free snacks and drinks in the office
· Upscale offices close to public transportation
· Pet insurance
About FTI Consulting FTI Consulting, Inc. is a global business advisory firm dedicated to helping organizations manage change, mitigate risk and resolve disputes: financial, legal, operational, political & regulatory, reputational and transactional. In order to support our mission to be one of the most sought-after employers, FTI Consulting continually strives to offer employees and eligible dependents, including domestic partners and eligible domestic partner children, a competitive and comprehensive benefits package. Please click here for more information.
FTI Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, protected veteran status, religion, physical or mental disability, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation