Job Description: All About You
As ***’s Associate Product Manager of DNA Applications, you will manage on-market library prep products and support new product introductions across multiple applications, segments and geographies. This role will be critical in supporting the large existing user base for ***’s library prep technologies as well as enabling the commercial team to address new and emerging markets and applications.
- Manage a portfolio of on-market products including sales support, forecasting, and analysis of business trends.
- Develop marketing materials for specific applications and set product specifications in collaboration with related departments.
- Collaborate with sales and marketing groups to develop product messaging
- Stay current on competitor activities and define differentiators.
- Assist in the creation of long term product roadmaps to enable growth and reduce operational overhead.
- Assist in the definition of new products using techniques such voice of customer and voice of field.
- Work closely with product sustaining teams, operations, and other departments to ensure products meet the company’s high standards.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
All listed tasks and responsibilities are deemed as essential functions to this position; however, business conditions may require reasonable accommodations for additional task and responsibilities.
- 0-2 years of Product Management experience.
- Experience with genetic analysis (sequencing, genotyping and/or expression) is preferred.
- Demonstrated product life cycle experience preferred.
- Familiarity with marketing research techniques is preferred
- Experience defining user requirements is preferred
- Sales or customer facing experience is preferred.
- Basic financial modeling experienced is preferred.
- Strong project management and organizational skills are required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are required
- Excellent communication and team management skills are required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Life Sciences, Genetics, Business or related field or equivalent years.
- Master’s Degree and/or PhD is preferred.
- MBA is preferred.
Comments for Suppliers: