United States, Stamford, CT, Laundry & Home Care
Associate Brand Manager - Home Care
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- The Associate Brand Manager will provide support with brand direction, development and execution of brand marketing programs and ensures alignment of brand strategy with corporate marketing plans. This role has visibility to global leadership.
- Help manage a major innovation initiative, including identifying consumer insights, partnering with R&D, coordinating market research, and developing package copy. Also includes white space research and developing the ongoing innovation pipeline for the brand. Will get to manage both US and global resources.
- Develop and effectively execute all Marketing Plan programs, including consumer promotions and social strategy.
- Contribute to brand equity work as part of ongoing brand development.
- Responsible for competitive and brand performance reporting by utilizing monthly IRI data, analyzing results, and compiling key issues and indicated actions for leadership.
- Lead the cross-functional team with small and medium sized brand projects such as artwork re-designs.
- Contribute to achievement of P&L, top-line and bottom-line targets; assist Brand Manager in developing and conducting business analysis for business plan and marketing program justification.
- Track and maintain budgeted financial targets for all marketing programs.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field, MBA preferred; 1-3 yrs experience in consumer products Marketing and/or Sales
- Demonstrated leadership ability; process-oriented; project management experience highly preferred
- Solid analytical skills and strong financial acumen; ability to analyze research data
- Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint and Word; excellent written and oral communication skills; ability to balance multiple objectives and prioritize accordingly
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
JOB ID: 1900065U
Contract & Job type: Full Time , Regular
Contact details: email@example.com