The Market Finance Professional 2 collects, analyzes and reports on various market data to connect financial outcomes with operational effectiveness. The Market Finance Professional 2 work assignments are varied and frequently require interpretation and independent determination of the appropriate courses of action.
Humana is seeking to fill a Market Finance Professional 2 role within the East Region Finance department based in Louisville, KY. The position will report directly to the Regional Vice President of Operations while working closely with the Market Finance Lead to analyze and develop reporting of financial, clinical and operational performance in support of the Medicare Advantage line of business.
This role will leverage Excel, SQL, SAS, or other technology platforms to pull data, create key metric reporting, design data visualizations, and perform data analytics. Strong communication skills are required to share concise insights with business partners to support operational and strategic decisions.
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 6 months experience pulling data in SAS, SQL, Access, or other software
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and collaborate with teammates
- Comprehensive working knowledge in Excel (pivot tables, vlookups etc) and PowerPoint
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Masters of Business Administration (MBA)
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Strong finance or analytics background
- Medicare Advantage knowledge
Scheduled Weekly Hours