HR Rotational Program Intern
If you’re looking for the opportunity to gain a one-of-a-kind HR experience—a hands-on, real-world opportunity, an internship with one of the world’s most HR driven companies is a great place to start.
At Insperity, we’re obsessed with delivering HR mastery.
Today, we’re one of the country’s most comprehensive HR services providers – serving more than 100,000 businesses with over 2 million employees. The company has more than 3,200 corporate employees and we’re still innovating. It’s more than what we do. It’s a calling.
We love helping clients strengthen and streamline their businesses. Our proven approach helps clients better manage costs and minimize risk. We ensure clients – large and small – get the ready-to-use HR infrastructure they need to be more efficient and profitable.
What’s the secret to our success?
People like you. We deliver amazing results for clients because we offer amazing advantages to our people. Take a minute and learn more about our HR Internship and discover why Insperity is one of the best places to work in America.
- You’ll work in rotation on projects/assignments with various Human Resource teams including Employee Relations, Compliance, Recruiting and Selection, Compensation, Performance Management and Payroll Administration. (Basically, you’ll see it all and you’ll do it all!)
- And, you’ll need to commit to a 10-week program, beginning June 1.
What we need:
- A High School Diploma is required. In addition, you should be actively pursuing, or have already obtained, a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or a related field.
- GPA of 3.0 or higher preferred.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office programs, and demonstrated ability to learn other application programs is necessary.
What else you should know:
During your time on our campus, there will be cohort social events, volunteer experiences, and opportunities to interact with corporate executives, recent college graduates and university alumni through our speaker series for interns.
At Insperity, our work environment and our commitment to our employees’ personal and professional success are the reasons we’ve been regarded as one of the “Best Places to Work” for 16 years running.
At Insperity, we celebrate the diversity of our employees and our leadership. Insperity is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.