In this position a successful candidate responsibilities may include:
- Worldwide marketing strategies
- Product positioning and messages which are executed globally which deliver against Corporate Brand and business unit sales goals.
- Brand marketing.
- Assessment of potential markets.
- Product life cycle planning
- Coordination of technical product development.
- Development of product strategies.
- Definition of promotional activities.
- Event management, and product launch.
- Activities may include developing and executing company market requirements for specific product(s), product line(s) or brands.
A successful candidate will demonstrate:
- A strong understanding of the marketing mix and how to apply to launch
- Knowledge of Intel's Data Center products and general Data Center business acumen highly desirable.
- Energy and velocity
- Get-it-done attitude
- Ability to strike the right balance between task master, team work, and coaching
- Innovative thinking and creativity
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong influencing skills
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively across teams and geographies
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in Marketing.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field.
- This U.S. position is open to U.S. Workers Only. A U.S. Worker is someone who is either a U.S. Citizen, U.S. National, U.S. Lawful Permanent Resident, or a person granted Refugee or Asylum status by the U.S. Government. Intel will not sponsor a foreign national for this position.
- MBA will be considered a plus.
- PMP or similar certification, and demonstrable experience in effective program management highly desirable
Inside this Business Group
Global Marketing & Communications is responsible for Intel's brand management, end-user product marketing and go-to-market activation strategy for direct and indirect marketing programs worldwide
US, Oregon, Hillsboro
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....