Come join Intuit as a Marketing Manager for QuickBooks Capital in the US Go-to-Market Team – a team of folks passionate about making life easier on the millions of small business owners who are creating jobs for millions of others.
QuickBooks Capital is on a mission to transform small business lending. Imagine a world where QuickBooks customers can access funding in hours whenever they need it. And then, imagine a world where we help small businesses make the right decision about when to take funding, how much to take, and what type. We’re working to make this a reality. QuickBooks Capital is adding new products to support our clients and became a SBA Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) lender. We are helping our small business customers access the capital they need, using technology and data to simplify the process.
If you are passionate about innovating for small businesses, solving customer problems, tapping the power of big data, and working in an incredibly fast-paced and fun environment, we invite you to come join our team.
What you’ll bring
- 3-5 years of business experience, including expertise in go-to-market and product marketing, supporting complex marketing strategy development and cross-functional execution
- Customer-focused: tenacious about peeling the layers to understand customer behaviors, barriers, and beliefs and passionate about delighting customers at every touch point
- Accountability: A clear track record and commitment to delighting customers and driving results, through rapid iteration and learning
- Strategic and analytical thinker: Energized by mining complex data for insights, and application through hypothesis-based thinking
- Ability to define strategies based on business goals and customer insights, lead with hypotheses and translate them into actionable tests and strategic plans
- Results-oriented mindset with a track record of focusing on high impact activities & driving initiatives through to execution
- Strong facilitation and influencing skills necessary to drive and lead cross-functional initiatives, and to be effective in a highly matrixed, distributed and fast-moving environment
- Expected to be able to deal with ambiguity and rapidly changing (and growing) priorities
- High energy & positive mindset with a “can do”, solution-oriented attitude
- Experience in FinTech, banking and/or lending considered an asset
- Bachelor’s degree in related field (Business, Marketing, Advertising, etc.)
- MBA desired
How you will lead
As a Marketing Manager for QuickBooks Capital, you’ll help grow revenue and market share, while delivering customer value, by developing deep consumer insights and product expertise to build winning customer experiences, customer targets, positioning and go-to-market strategies. You’ll partner with other marketing and channel teams and build exceptional relationships with cross-functional teams, like Data Analytics, Finance, Product and Credit, in order to deliver customer and revenue goals.
- Uncover qualitative and quantitative customer insights and leverage deep empathy to drive decisions and influence customer experiences and product roadmap
- Define target customers and develop product positioning that provide rich insights for our key marketing teams (brand, channel, lifecycle) and product management team
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (product, design, analytics, sales, etc) to develop the go-to-market strategy, influencing roadmaps and advocating for experiences that drive customer and business goals
- Experiment, by developing clear hypotheses, running A/B in-market tests, using data analytics to interpret test results, rolling out test wins, and implementing improvements to drive results
- Understand success metrics and have the ability to articulate and prioritize cross-functional requirements to solve the most important problems
- Support quarterly & annual forecasting and contribute to weekly business performance review to communicate performance