Pulled from the full job description
You will enjoy a competitive salary and generous benefits that includes health, dental, life and LTD insurance, 401k (with match), and a 100% tuition reimbursement program for those who qualify.
Full Job Description
Since ITW’s founding more than 100 years ago, ITW has become one of the world’s leading diversified manufacturers of specialized industrial equipment, consumables and related service businesses. ITW businesses serve local customers and markets around the globe, with a significant presence in developed as well as emerging markets. The company has operations in 56 countries that employ more than 50,000 women and men who adhere to the highest ethical standards. ITW has 81 businesses divided into 7 Segments, which includes: Welding, Automotive OEM, Food Equipment Group, Construction Products, Polymers & Fluids, Test and Measurement & Electronics, and Specialty.
Take this opportunity to join a successful and enthusiastic global team where you can make a significant impact immediately. You will enjoy a competitive salary and generous benefits that includes health, dental, life and LTD insurance, 401k (with match), and a 100% tuition reimbursement program for those who qualify.
Summary: This individual will be responsible for managing and executing the brand and marketing initiatives in support of our flagship brand, Rain-X.
This position collaborates with the Senior Brand Manager to help set the strategic vision for Rain-X. S/He will help identify, develop and implement best-in-class brand and portfolio strategies to drive market share, deliver revenue and variable margin growth. The Brand Manager has a track record of delivering results while exhibiting leadership capabilities. This role will partner with and collaborate across the business with team members from multiple departments (Finance, R&D, Innovations, Supply Chain, Sales, Innovations, MARCOM, etc.). Key deliverables for the Brand Manager will be: exhibit knowledge of competitive landscape, understand product life cycle and innovation pipelines, collaborate with Sales and/or Insights to identify new market opportunities, develop and launch new products in the automotive aftermarket, provide analysis on sales velocities, become a subject matter expert and brand steward of the Rain-X portfolio and promote brand awareness.
- Bachelor’s degree with 3+ years Consumer Marketing and/or Brand Management experience or MBA with minimum 2 years Product Management and/or Brand Management experience (preferred)
- Able to effectively align, motivate and lead internal cross-functional teams
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills with ability to effectively interact and present to multiple levels of organization
- Must be able to travel up to 10% of time
- Clear understanding of general marketing principles
- Strong analytical skills
- Skilled at identifying and leveraging variety of tools to identify, develop and assess new opportunities
- Strong organizational skills & strong attention to detail
- Proven ability to effectively manage & prioritize multiple, complex projects simultaneously
- Proven skills in building relationships & collaboration
- Customer focused with ability to objectively assess opportunities and fit with customers’ needs
- Working knowledge of basic financial principles, some P&L experience
- The position is based in our Houston, TX offices and must work in that location.
ITW is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.