E-HRLDP Full-Time Program Description:
The E-HRLDP is a two year, full time rotational program enabling highly motivated graduate students to develop into Johnson & Johnson’s HR Leaders of the future.
Through the rotational assignments, you will have the opportunity to be part of teams engaging in strategic collaboration with J&J businesses and functions on local, regional and/or a global level in diverse areas (e.g. may include Workforce Analytics, Employee / Labor Relations, Talent Management / Acquisition, Compensation & Benefits, HR Operations, Global Learning Delivery and more). You may diagnose needs and provide strategic solutions as an HR Business Partner across our business sectors, R&D, enterprise Supply Chain or Corporate Functions. All rotational assignments and your first role upon HRLDP graduation are determined by the HRLDP Program Office.
- Excellent learning agility – ability to digest information quickly, apply existing knowledge in new makes, make connections across different areas and identify key questions / areas to explore
- Collaborative and applies a global mindset – can deliver strong results in close partnership with others across work areas, functions and geographies
- Strong analytic capabilities, enabling you to leverage data to generate insights and drive evidence-based decision making
- Leadership aptitude, including the ability to build strong partnerships – you communicate, engage with and influence others effectively (in person / virtually), and can integrate needs and perspectives of multiple, diverse stakeholders across a global matrix organization
- Sophisticated critical and strategic thinking skills, with keen curiosity, aptitude for problem solving and willingness to take risk and challenge the status quo
You should meet the following requirements:
- You are legally authorized to work permanently in Europe and not require sponsorship for employment visa status now or in the future.
- You are a Graduate student completing MBA, Master’s Degree or Ph.D. with focus in HR Management, Industrial-Organizational psychology, any HR-related disciplines or any business-related disciplines, and intended graduation date between December 2022 – July 2023
- 5+ years of prior full time, professional work experience is strongly preferred (Full time is equivalent to working 40 hours or more weekly, on a continuous basis)
- Previous HR experience is preferred, but not required (may vary by region)
- You are geographically mobile and willing to work in Switzerland and Czech Republic.
- You are geographically mobile for your rotations and final placement of the full-time program
- Fluency in English is required, as well as fluency in the language of the country where the Internship assignment is located. Fluency in a second language is desired.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
#JNJMBA #JNJMasters #JNJHR #JNJFullTime