Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is recruiting for a Senior Analyst Data Management, to support both the Infectious Disease and Cardiovascular/Metabolism businesses in Titusville, NJ.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, we are working to create a world without disease. Transforming lives by finding new and better ways to prevent, intercept, treat and cure disease inspires us. We bring together the best minds and pursue the most promising science. We are Janssen. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it. Learn more at www.janssen.com and follow us @JanssenGlobal.
The Senior Analyst, Data Management provides support in regards to the processing and validation of various data sources and is responsible for the overall integration, governance and maintenance of the data housed within the company’s data warehouse. Provides sales data and any relative insights to internal and external business partners and assists in data investigations to ensure the overall quality of the data.
- Performs the necessary data governance and maintenance functions (i.e. new product notices, factors, business rules, market definitions, supplemental data management, etc.) to ensure the flawless integration of data through Enterprise Data Warehouse.
- Partnership with I/T, Syndicated data providers and various external vendors. Provide data for ad-hoc requests/projects, etc.
- Weekly data Validation. Data investigation and issue resolution. Data event management including impact reporting.
- Participate in cross functional team meetings.
- Minimum of a BA/BS is required
- Advanced degree in Business, Marketing, IT or a MBA is preferred
- Minimum of 3 years of Pharmaceutical Commercial Operations experience is required
- Experience with syndicated data sources (Quintiles IMS, Symphony Health) is required
- Ability to demonstrate strong analytical skills is required
- Ability to demonstrate advanced Microsoft Office skills is required
- Ability to demonstrate strong communications skills in order to present to senior leadership is required
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and strong organizational skills are required
- Ability to work in a matrixed environment is required
- Experience using SAS or similar data tool is preferred
- This position is located in Titusville, NJ and may require up to 5% domestic travel
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-New Jersey-Titusville-
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (6062)