Keller North America, Inc. is seeking a Financial Analyst to join our team in Hanover, MD. The Financial Analyst will be responsible for standardizing and enhancing financial analysis and work closely with the Executive team, VP’s of Finance, and the Accounting team. Keller North America is part of the international ground engineering firm, Keller Group, PLC based in London.
This position will report directly to VP of Finance and will be responsible for:
- Maintain and create standard Atlas reports
- Document Atlas reports & catalog them
- Lead the upgrade of Atlas to the latest version
- Automate distribution of reports electronically
- Create standard input templates for Budgets and Forecasts
- Enhance Monthly project forecasting for BU’s
- Enhance Power BI reporting
- Work closely with VP’s and IT on business reporting requirements
- Create models for KNA forecasting
- Create standard reports for Shop audits
- Lead Atlas Training and assist with D365 conversion & reporting
- Assist with Element Fleet reporting and analysis
- Ad-hoc report for Executives and VP’s
- Perform monthly and ad-hoc accounting/cost analysis with respect to overhead, equipment, shop, and other operations-related costs
We are a leader in our industry, and this position will provide exposure to various personnel and business practices that will allow for future growth.
We are looking for an outgoing self-starter who can work independently with people of all levels within the company. Qualified candidates will ideally have a BS Degree in Finance or Accounting with 3-5 years’ experience (MBA Preferred). Other qualification would include: mastery of data analysis using advanced Excel functions, strong analytical & communication skills, knowledge of databases and SQL, building, auditing and testing financial models experience, experience with Power BI and Microsoft Dynamics AX of D365 is preferred. Some travel is required.
Keller is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage qualified women, minorities, veterans, individuals with disabilities, and others to apply.
Equal Employment Opportunity