Oklahoma City Office – Oklahoma City, OK
Client Setup & Service
The Sr Manager, HCM Business Strategy leads all aspects of the human capital management business unit in areas including people, process, technology, revenue, and compliance. This position provides strategic leadership to the teams, technical project coordination, and is a liaison with cross-functional work teams, key stakeholders, and subject matter experts. The position requires business experience and judgment to execute and create short and long-term strategies to maximize revenue.
- Lead a team of leaders responsible for hiring, developing and managing teams.
- Create, develop and deploy a roadmap for revenue, process improvements, customer service, and product implementation.
- Manage the profit and loss statement for HCM and determine strategy to maximize revenue.
- Influence internal stakeholders on key business decisions and change efforts.
- Ensure product services meet all compliance and regulatory requirements.
- Develop strong and trusted advisor relationships and collaborate with key partners, including senior executives and department leaders, to execute on business initiatives
- Communicate strategy and persuade cooperation from leaders by communicating a win-win approach.
- Collaborate on effective ways to enhance partnership, to ensure most efficient and effective processes are in place; implement changes as necessary.
- Lead team meetings and trainings aimed at coaching, developing, and retaining team members.
- Create, implement, and manage metrics for the department that increase speed, revenue, and accuracy of service.
- Communicate and hold team accountable for company and department goals and expectations.
- Oversee resolution of high-level client escalations to ensure completion in a professional and effective fashion.
- Keep management informed of area activities and any significant client problems.
- Actively participate in product development by providing recommendations for improvements and new offerings.
- Perform other duties as assigned
MINIMUM BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Business or related field
- 7 years of experience in a leadership role, developing and implementing new strategies for assigned business unit
- 5 years of experience in a customer focused or related role, preferably in the technology industry.
- MBA highly preferred
- 3 years of experience managing a business or product line
- Ability to make administrative and procedural decisions and judgments.
- Ability to communicate effectively and efficiently to all levels of employees, including the C-Suite
- Ability to present to all levels of employees, including the C-Suite
- Firm understanding of finance and accounting
- Ability to analyze complex data and make strategic decisions based on data
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage people
- Demonstrated ability to coach and develop teams
- Ability to motivate and inspire others
- Ability to effectively manage strategies and processes
- Strong customer service resolution skills
- Ability to work with others in all levels of an organization
- Ability to make sound judgement decisions independently
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects while ensuring timely prioritization and completion
- Ability to think strategically and drive department and company strategy
- Leadership/Human Resource Management, Decision Making, Customer Service, Problem Solving/Critical Thinking, Interpersonal Relations/Teamwork, Organization Awareness, Communications, Self/Life Management, Continuous Improvement/Innovation and Change, Technical Competence
Paycom is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. Paycom makes employment decisions on the basis of business needs, job requirements, individual qualifications and merit. Paycom wants to have the best available people in every job. Therefore, Paycom does not permit its employees to harass, discriminate or retaliate against other employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, military and veteran status, age, physical or mental disability, genetic characteristic, reproductive health decisions, family or parental status or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable laws. Equal employment opportunity will be extended to all persons in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, promotion, discipline, compensation benefits, and separation of employment. The Human Resources Department has overall responsibility for this policy and maintains reporting and monitoring procedures. Any questions or concerns should be referred to the Human Resources Department.