Full Job Description
Auto req ID: 252273BR
Commercial Finance provides a critical experience in collaborating with Sales Strategy, Sales Finance, and FP&A while understanding the macro level drivers or net revenue and customer channel/product mix to deliver Juice+ Profit algorithm. The Senior Analyst provides the financial insight into business performance drivers and prepares analysis to support sound investment decisions. This is your opportunity to take your financial and analytical skills to the next level with endless possibilities!
The Juice+ Senior Analyst will play a critical role in developing the strategy to deliver the business plan and will provide overall support for the Annual Operating Plan, period end results, preparation of forecast, along with financial analysis and reporting. The analysis includes but not limited to retail/share performance, pricing achievement, and slotting. The Juice+ Senior Analyst will be the key Finance contact supporting the Region Grocery Sales Finance/Sales Strategy Teams across the Juice+ portfolio including Tropicana, Naked Juice, KeVita and Ambient brands.
- Lead the modeling of the Juice+ Commercial Finance AOP and channel and Brand targets, including managing inputs from Finance partners and ensuring alignment with Senior Leaders and overall BU algorithm.
- Oversee the AOP True-Up Process collaborating across all Channels to ensure alignment on Brand level adjustments to the adjusted AOP Base Year.
- Provide insightful analysis into the Region Grocery channel results and expected future performance, partnering with Sales Strategy and Sales Finance to understand key performance drivers and potential risks/opportunities with recommended actions.
- Evaluate potential trade investments, including customer-specific incremental funding requests, by working closely with Sales Finance / Sales Strategy partners to develop key customer investment strategies that enable Juice+ to win in the marketplace and drive profitable growth.
- Communicate current period results and support the BU forecast process through the development of detailed volume forecasts, leveraging inputs from Field Sales Finance and macro trends.
- Support reporting and analysis of retail performance and execution and potential impact on topline results.
- Perform ad-hoc analyses and deck preparation that demonstrate problem solving and provide business improving recommendations, including but not limited to post event analysis, pricing tactics, and slotting.
- Identify opportunities for process simplification and consistently focus the team on the most critical priorities.
Bachelor’s Degree Required (Finance or Accounting preferred)
MBA or CPA is a plus- not required
3 – 5 years of practical exposure in some of the following areas: Financial Planning and Analysis, evaluating business performance, Financial Accounting and Control. Functional finance experience, particularly Sales Finance, is a plus (e.g. Marketing, Supply Chian, R&D, Operations, Procurement etc.)
Skills & Capabilities:
- Experience with financial modeling, forecasting and budgeting
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to translate analytical findings into actionable solutions and processes
- Ability to function effectively in a team environment and gain the cooperation of individuals across the organization
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to effectively interact with and influence all levels of management as well as clearly communicate business results
- Results-oriented with the ability to initiate and lead projects to completion
- Innovative thinker with a focus on continuous process improvement
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint with the ability to quickly learn various in-house software applications (including SAP)
- Aptitude to work with minimal supervision
- Travel not expected but must be willing and able to travel up to 5% of the time (or once a year)
Relocation Eligible: Not Eligible for Relocation
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 – 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement