ABOUT SUPPLY NETWORK OPERATIONS AT P&G
SNO roles provide the opportunity to work with Big Data, design algorithms and provide winning ideas end-to-end in the supply network. Our supply networks start with analytical network design and go through to the point of purchase with shoppers in the market. Our supply networks serve all, from traditional stores to online. We manage this supply system to best synchronize movement of materials, goods, cash and Big Data between P&G and our customers and suppliers.
AS A P&G SUPPLY NETWORK OPERATIONS PROFESSIONAL, YOU WILL be responsible for Forecasting customer demand, owning and executing production and planning; Working with the information flow for the entire supply chain and being responsible for the physical flow process from suppliers through production plants and distribution centers to the customer’s shelf.
Visit https://www.pgcareers.com/us-sno to learn more
Links to direct job postings are below:
What we are looking for:
A Bachelor’s or Master’s in business operations or a similar degree preferably with some business focus
Excellent visionary, strategic and courageous leadership skills
Problem solving via innovation & creativity
Strong thinking/problem-solving skills which can be applied to business processes with a “can-do” attitude
Ability to collaborate effectively within a multicultural environment
How to Apply
1) Visit https://www.pgcareers.com and search the requisition number in the keyword search bar.
2) (OR) Select one the positions posted in the description (see links) to apply to
3) Fill out an Application (15 min) and upload your resume
4) Take the P&G Assessments (60 minutes) – please set aside time in a distraction-free zone – this is like taking a test.
5) Initial Interview Eligibility – P&G will be in-touch on your application status after your assessment is filled out.