Are you up for the challenge? We’re on the lookout for students enrolled in accounting programs, finance programs or similar degrees.
We engage our students in the very core of our operations. As a valued member of the team, you’ll do exciting, challenging work, solve real world problems, and make a meaningful impact. You’ll learn about the business and build your professional network by working closely with other skilled people at TC Energy. Every day will enhance your knowledge, skills and passion for what you do.
Roles are based in Houston, TX, and responsibilities will depend on your team and department. Opportunities include:
About our business
TC Energy (formerly TransCanada) is a leading energy infrastructure company in North America. We have three complementary businesses of natural gas pipelines, liquids (oil) pipelines, and power generation. Our operations span three countries, seven Canadian provinces, and 34 U.S. states.
• Actively enrolled in a accounting program, finance program, or equivalent, with at least one semester of education complete and one semester remaining following your work term
• Exhibit a safety mindset, in a professional and personal setting
• Must exhibit the TC Energy corporate values and incorporate them into work activities and initiatives: safety, responsibility, integrity and collaboration
• Legally entitled to work in the U.S. permanently without requiring sponsorship
• Coursework relevant to specified opportunity
• Strong interpersonal and communicative skills to work efficiently in a collaborative team environment
• Committed to building and maintaining relationships with internal and external stakeholders
• Ability to accurately analyze information and deal with ambiguity
• Experience working in a dynamic and challenging environment, and adaptable to changing priorities
• Ability to multi-task effectively, with strong organizational and time management skills
• Reflective and committed to continuous improvement and personal development