The Compensation Analyst will work on the company’s direct pay and incentive programs. The analyst will support the management and oversight of the employee compensation structure.
The Compensation Analyst is responsible for performing a wide array of tasks. Examples include, but are not limited to:
- Collaborate with Compensation team on a variety of projects including program design, compensation analysis, headcount budgeting, development of compensation bands, and equity administration
- Support administration of company base pay and Incentive Compensation programs including annual reviews and Incentive Compensation Program (ICP) cycles
- Communicate salary and ICP changes, as needed
Language / Education
- Bachelor’s degree in mathematics, statistics, accounting, or finance preferred
- Advanced knowledge of excel preferred (VLOOKUPS, Pivot Tables, etc.)
- Critical evaluation skills
- Ethical practice required
- Ability to work independently
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to independently prioritize workload
- Mathematical and analytical skills necessary to develop factual reports or summaries through data gathering, interpretation and compilation of results
Travel is not required for this role.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to: sit, stand, walk, lift, carry, reach, push, and pull.
This position is EXEMPT under the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA).