Tesla aims to accelerate world’s transition to a sustainable energy by ensuring we provide a seamless and frictionless experience to our customers. To meet this goal, Tesla is constantly striving to innovate and provide best in class services through introduction of pioneering new products and services. To that end, Tesla is seeking a hardworking and passionate Senior Product Manager. This Product Manager will be part of the digital products team and will be focused on the vehicle options platform that is critical to both the customer ordering experience as well many internal systems including the factory that are key to driving company growth and scale
- Define and deliver a product vision and strategy
- Define product roadmap
- Work with engineering, UX, and business stakeholders from the factory teams to finance to drive business value
- Work with engineering teams to deliver a scalable architecture that not just meets current needs, but considers future growth scenarios
- Manage incoming operational escalations, analyze issues and implement long term solutions and self-serve tools. Reduce operational work by automating processes and providing self-serve business tools.
- Define a set of KPIs to measure business impact with the ability to analyze and utilize them in the decision-making processes
- Prioritize between existing versus new customers, and between features, architectural improvements and operational excellence
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering or MBA, or equivalent in experience
- 3+ years of experience in product management, product development and in shipping quality products that had customer impact with evidence of exceptional ability
- Experience having shipped internal facing products that delivered business impact.
- Strong analytical skills with ability to query data from various systems to solve problems
- Passionate about working with other businesses and partners to solve their specific challenges.
- Proven history of converting learnings from customer insights into tangible product features that customers love
- Entrepreneurial instincts with clear bias for informed action and track record of leading new initiatives with limited resources and support
- Ability to successfully work with cross range of teams including engineering, UX, legal, finance, sales and operations
- Excellent written and verbal communications across technical and non-technical stakeholders
Tesla participates in the E-Verify Program