Full Job Description
The Coca-Cola Company operates as a networked global organization across more than 200 countries, combining the power of scale and deep local knowledge to win everywhere.
Marketing Platform Services is one of the critical service hubs that delivers innovation and services to our global and regional category and marketing teams. This role is on the Direct Consumer Engagement (DiCE) team, within Marketing Platform Services, which will deliver a digital platform to delight drinkers while delivering valuable, addressable consumer relationships to the Company.
DiCE is seeking a Program Manager to lead overall delivery coordination and communication across DiCE initiatives and program integration with our Martech and Marketing partners.
The role will be responsible for
- Maintaining coordination and cohesion of our program delivery and our connected roadmaps
- Lead our teams and programs through procurement and gate processes
- Ensure effective organization and communication of our delivery; status, leadership update cadence, workstream risks and issue management
- Establish roster and workstream governance & communication processes
The ideal candidate should consider themselves a true digital advocate and will be called upon to ensure cohesion and awareness within the DiCE team and across our networked partners.
What You’ll Do for DiCE:
Develop/Manage project management organization routines
- Maintain project delivery plan and dependencies for governance routines
- Identify and document issues, risks and ensure mitigation plans are developed and tracked
- Track and monitor our progress, learn from our setbacks, and adjust plans and processes to keep everyone on track
- Maintain all required documentation (not limited to project proposal, charter, plan, schedule, business case, project updates, etc.)
Steward all major programs across the DiCE Platform Roadmap
- Working with key leaders across the business to ensure projects are adequately scoped – providing a clear vision and approach to set clear expectations and milestones
- Steward a stages and gates process to play air traffic control across major in-flight initiatives – tracking and monitoring risks and resources along the way. Leading across all project areas –dispenser development, commercial launch, business development and other strategic imperatives
- Responsible for facilitating cross-functional team and multi-team ceremonies.
- Manage the Platform Management and Innovation monthly budgeting and financial reporting process –gathering input from all team members and working with finance to secure funding
Lead Program Communication and Effective Network Partnerships
- Responsible for effectively communicating DiCE team’s progress to business partners and stakeholders.
- Partners with Program and Project Managers across the network to execute cross-team initiatives.
- Partners with Program, Martech / Engineering, Marketing & IMX and DiCE Product Team leadership to ensure teams are aligned to the context of work being delivered.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Digital Fluency: It’s ok if you don’t know the details of how to write a RESTful API, but you know they exist, are keen to learn more and want to harness that and other modern software tools for creating Systemic advantage for The Company.
- System Procurement Knowledge: Know or quickly gain knowledge of TCCC global and regional procurement organizations, strategies and priorities to ensure alignment of procurement activity.
- Network/Resources: Ability to develop diverse network/resources to leverage “best in class” knowledge, approaches and processes.
- Communication: Demonstrated ability to communicate and present complex ideas in a concise manner with confidence and clarity at all organizational levels.
- A “get it done” attitude and approach to the job – doing what it takes to move the Direct Consumer Engagement and Marketing vision forward
- Vendor Management: The ability to evaluate and ensure that vendor performance meets or exceeds defined performance standards and adheres to overall company policies and procedures.
Related Work Experience:
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience as a project or program manager leading Digital Product/Service with strong knowledge and experience with agile delivery principles
- Experience working across teams, time zones and geographies in a complex, global environment leading or leveraging teams of internal and external resources.
- Experience in a global role preferred. Ideally needs to have worked in roles that have developed both project delivery and operations capability
- Indirect leadership and coordination of cross-functional teams
- Value management, operating effectiveness, and change management experience a plus
- Excellent track record for getting results and keeping things moving
Bachelor’s Degree required; MBA
Project/Program Management Certifications (nice to have)
Taking Initiative; Project Implementation; Project Managament; Project Process Management; Reporting Processes; Operating Effectiveness; Development Support
Our Purpose and Growth Culture:
We are taking deliberate action to nurture an inclusive culture that is grounded in our company purpose, to refresh the world and make a difference. We act with a growth mindset, take an expansive approach to what’s possible and believe in continuous learning to improve our business and ourselves. We focus on four key behaviors – curious, empowered, inclusive and agile – and value how we work as much as what we achieve. We believe that our culture is one of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years. Visit Our Purpose and Vision to learn more about these behaviors and how you can bring them to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. When we collect your personal information as part of a job application or offer of employment, we do so in accordance with industry standards and best practices and in compliance with applicable privacy laws.