Full Job Description
As The Wonderful Company accelerates and pushes to expand its reach, we continue to build a high performing Strategy Group to help us achieve ambitious goals. As a privately-held, vertically-integrated company with over a dozen businesses we enjoy a significant competitive advantage allowing us to achieve the highest standard of quality, integrity and success. Over the last five years, Wonderful has doubled in size to $4B in revenue and we are on pace to continue this trajectory. The Strategy Group members are essential partners in this success.
Wonderful Strategy Group (WSG) partners directly with executive leaders across all business to solve its most pressing strategic issues and deliver high-impact results for the company and the businesses in its portfolio. The group is unique in both its opportunity and its purpose. The team is expanding, and the Associate Manager, Strategy role is a unique opportunity to expand your knowledge to next-level, complex business problems, create strategies for change and win buy-in from stakeholders to successfully impact the company while working alongside and high-collaborative and supportive Team.
A Day In the Life at Wonderful:
- Provide thought leadership in developing practical solution to complex analytical problems
- Interface directly with operating company senior management
- Act as a driving force behind critical strategic, operational and organization initiatives
- Form strong partnerships with business unit leaders
- Position designed to ideally lead to placement within an operating company
- Work with existing operating companies to improve performance both through new growth initiatives and efficiency/cost reduction actions. These include a broad set of projects from M&A due diligence and international expansion to plant floor operations effectiveness and improvement in core operating processes
- Facilitate new business development at holding company level, including market analysis, product development, acquisition screening, due diligence, and post-acquisition integration.
Your Contribution to Wonderful:
- Minimum two to four years total work experience, including a minimum of two plus years post-MBA experience at a top-tier Management Consulting firm
- MBA or relevant graduate degree from a leading program or direct promote in lieu of graduate degree at a top-tier Management Consulting firm
- Cross-functional knowledge, including operations, finance, and/or marketing
- Superior problem solving and analytical skills (both quantitative and qualitative).
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Self-motivated individual and able to achieve high impact in an unstructured environment
- Demonstrated passion for making a difference
- COVID vaccination will be required for this position unless candidate has a legally valid exemption
Wonderful’s Dedication to You:
- Competitive benefits package including Medical (including 24/7 online access to a physician), Vision, Dental and 401k with match eligibility
- Opportunities for development and internal mobility
- Manager and leadership training, biweekly L&OD webinars, and eLearning offerings
- Companywide problem solving and continuous improvement training
- Wonderful Giving (wonderfulgiving.com) – allowing you to donate company money to a cause of your choice
- Company focus on wellness and health including virtual yoga and mindful meditation classes
The Wonderful Company is a privately held $5 billion global company dedicated to harvesting health around the world. Its iconic brands include FIJI® Water, POM Wonderful®, Wonderful® Pistachios, Wonderful® Halos®, Wonderful® Seedless Lemons, Teleflora®, JUSTIN® Wines, JNSQ™ Wines and Landmark® Wines. The Wonderful Company’s connection to consumers has health at its heart and giving back in its DNA. To learn more about The Wonderful Company, its products and its core values, visit www.wonderful.com, or follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. To view the current Corporate Social Responsibility report, visit www.wonderful.com/csr.
The Wonderful Company is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
EEO is the law – click here for more information