Company Name: Fiberon Overview:
- BS/BA in Accounting or Finance
- 5 years financial experience in a medium to large manufacturing environement
- Experience with complex financial models
- MBA or CPA
- Advanced proficiency in Excel is required
- Proactive problem solver
- Able to translate complex problems into approrpirate communication for stakeholders
In this role you will be an integral part of the financial planning team in providing financial analysis and performing monthly financial forecasting & planning activities. You will work with the accounting team in a dynamic environment to conduct detailed financial analysis and produce accurate and meaningful reports. Currently Fiberon is pursuing aggressive growth in many areas. This role will be instrumental in supporting the financial analysis related to growth initiatives and will have a high degree of interaction with Management
- Partner with Controller to identify opportunities for financial reporting and modeling advancements that directly support Fiberon’s financial goals and initatives. This is accomplished through troubleshooting, brainstorming, and creative problem solving. Solutions are executed in a thoughtful, thorough, and timely manner.
- Participate in month end close process including journal entries, account reconciliation, review, analysis, submission of finalized trial balance to parent operating company, and update of standard reporting packs
- Assist Controller in providing oversight, leadership, and training to other members of the Accounting Department
- Legerage Business Intelleginece Team experience and knowledge of Excel PowerPivot, Microsoft SQL to establish, improve, and maintain robust reporting solutions
- Develop Ad hoc reporting and provide guidance, training, and oversight to foster accuracy after established reporting is delegated for routine updates
- Prepare indepth quantitative and qualitative Income Statement and Balance Sheet variance analysis, required to minimizing external audit’s scope and controls testing
- Determine key inputs for annual budget and monthly forecasting though analytical stratagies, and coordination with cross-functional business partners. Position’s focus includes the Balance Sheet, Cash Flow statement, Uniform Cap, and Depreciation Expense
- Ensure strict compliance with Corportate reporting deadlines
- Respond to FBHS information requests and questions regarding financial reporting and analysis
- Coordinate with other Doors & Security operating companies to align processes, integrate data, and create consistancy in reporting
- Serve as Administrator for Expense/Capital Exenditure Reporting Tool by performing maintenance tasks, ensuring accurate mapping, training users, and partnering with Programmer on projects to improve functionality
Fortune Brands Doors & Security (Master Lock/Therma-Tru Doors/Fiberon Decking) is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for positions without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, marital/family/caregiver status, genetic information, military or veteran status, citizenship or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local low. Fortune Brands Doors & Security also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories.
Candidates for positions with Fortune Brands Doors & Security must be able to present proof of identity and work eligibility post hire. Immigration visa sponsorship is not available for this position and accordingly this position is not appropriate for foreign students who will require sponsorship in the future, including assistance with an Optional Practical Training (OPT) F-1 extension.
To all recruitment agencies: Fortune Brands Doors & Security does not accept unsolicited agency resumes/CVs. Please do not forward resumes/CVs to our careers email addresses, our employees or any other company location. We are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/CVs.