Trenegy is looking to hire college graduates interested in a dynamic career in the business world who enjoy challenging projects and solving complex business problems. Candidates must possess strong communication skills, intellectual curiosity, poise and professionalism. Our Consultants work with our clients to develop solutions to meet business needs.
Trenegy Incorporated is a fast-growing Management Consulting firm located in Houston, Texas. To fuel our growth, we recruit the best and brightest from campus and industry to serve our clients. Our Consultants have the opportunity to consult with large global organizations in a variety of industries. Trenegy offers a tremendous amount of learning and career growth opportunities in a rapidly changing environment.
Our areas of expertise include: change management, finance, operations, strategy and organization alignment.
Consultants will work with their project teams to develop, present, and rollout key recommendations across an organization. Trenegy is looking for candidates with exceptional communication, problem solving, and teamworking skills.
A few of the responsibilities you can expect at Trenegy:
- Perform client interviews, surveys, and evaluations to identify gaps and areas for improvement
- Understand complex scenarios and analyze data to identify and understand challenges
- Communicate and collaborate with various levels of personnel within an organization to achieve required outcomes
- Evaluate and provide recommendations on short-term and long-term objectives, addressing a range of business issues and needs
- Work with key stakeholders to implement recommendations
- Create and present executive level presentations
- Develop and rollout future state processes, organizational changes, and/or system improvements
- Involvement in crawfish boils, happy hours, ping pong tournaments, charitable events, tailgates, etc.
Minimum MBA GPA: 3.00
Visit us at www.trenegy.com