This project based Associate Brand Manager will be a flexible resource within our organization framework. This person will work on critical project needs for a certain duration. At the conclusion of the project, the individual will rotate within the brand or Foods & Refreshment category.
Background & Purpose of the Job
At Unilever, we believe passionately in a purpose-driven business. And our purpose is to make sustainable living commonplace. Working at Unilever as an Associate Brand Manager means you are joining a world-class marketing organization that has produced many of the world’s most beloved brands – brands with a purpose.
The first project will be as a core team member on the Knorr brand as an Associate Brand Manager focusing on Performance. Knorr is one of the world’s largest food brands, the second largest brand within Unilever’s global portfolio, and a critical pillar in the Foods & Refreshments Category. The Knorr US business is a $700MM+ retail business spanning multiple categories including Rice & Pasta Sides, Hispanic Bouillon and Soups
In this role you be responsible for driving brand strategy and executing marketing plans, with a focus on delivering in year results. Day to day you will be responsible for business forecasts, agency relationships, core segments of the business and key customers. The person who will be successful in this position is motivated, engaged, and passionate about taking on lots of responsibility and being our partner in driving growth.
Who You Are & What You’ll Do
- Manage execution of all 6Ps for the brand, setting direction on how the brand mix is implemented in the US
- Bring the consumer mix to life at retail through flawless customer execution
- Leverage data to uncover powerful insights and growth opportunities for the brand, driving insight into action
- Unlock fuel for growth through net revenue management, gross margin accretion, and by driving strong ROI on marketing activities
- Work with inter-agency and cross-functional teams to achieve brand objectives delivering brilliant brand building marketing plans (including media, PR, and shopper marketing initiatives)
- Support the day to day operations of the brand including forecasting, budget management, data and market share analysis
- Lead special packs and display opportunities for flawless in-store execution
What You’ll Need To Succeed
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA preferred
- At least 3 years’ experience in brand marketing or management required. Experience in Foods preferred
- Proven ability to demonstrate analytical thinking, data-driven decision making, and forecasting experience required
- Understanding of the US retail environment, direct retail customer experience and digital marketing and/or branding experience preferred
- High comfort level using IRI (POS data) and Numerator (panel data)
- Demonstrates a passion for marketing in consumer-packaged goods and an openness to trying new things.
- Experiences working with cross-functional teams, digital marketing, sales planning, and budget management will be valued.
What We Can Offer You
Culture for Growth | Top Notch Employee Health & Well Being Benefits | Every Voice Matters | Global Reach | Life at Unilever | Careers with Purpose | World Class Career Development Programs | Check Out Our Space | Focus On Sustainability
Unilever is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. For more information, please see Equal Employment Opportunity Posters
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Persons with Disabilities
Employment is subject to verification of pre-screening tests, which may include drug screening, background check, credit check and DMV check.
If you are an individual with a disability in need of assistance at any time during our recruitment process, please contact us at NA.Accommodations@unilever.com. Please note: This email is reserved for individuals with disabilities in need of assistance and is not a means of inquiry about positions or application statuses.