Develops and manages prioritized execution of strategic marketing plans for Resort Sales & Marketing B2B and B2B2C segment to achieve business and financial objectives. Effectively build and maintain relationships with internal and external sales partnerships to maximize On-site Hotel message integration and ultimately increasing positioning and awareness.
- Develop strategic plans and recommendations to increase awareness, drive occupancies and increase revenues of all On-site Hotels through the Trade segments such as M&E, Youth, UPRV, and Wholesale.
- Partner with Resort and UO Sales on the development and execution of integrated long term and short-term plans to maximize exposure of the On-site Hotels while continually assessing results and recommending adjustments to meet set goals.
- Partner collaboratively with Trade Marketing and individual channel partners to develop strategic and comprehensive marketing communication plans ensuring a consistent and cohesive hotel message aligning with overall objectives and goals. Identify and implement initiatives that develop and strengthen positioning of the hotel.
- Responsible for Marketing budget including plan and management of spend including ROI and ROAS with external and internal partners.
- Develop campaign performance measurements and look back assessments; maintain ongoing business tracking as necessary.
- Understands and actively participates in Environmental, Health & Safety responsibilities by following established UO policy, procedures, training and team member involvement activities.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university in Business, Marketing, or Communications.
- MBA preferred.
- 5+ years of marketing or advertising experience preferably in the travel, entertainment or tourism industry.
- Strong analytical skills, proficiency working with data, analyzing information and report findings.
- Proficiency with MS Office programs, especially Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent verbal, written and proofreading skills.
- Prior marketing experience working in a team environment.
- Prior customer-facing operational experience at a theme park strongly preferred.
- Must be energetic self-motivated, a quick learner and demonstrate a strong personal desire to achieve results.
- Capable of multi-tasking, in a fast-paced, quickly changing environment.
- Extremely detail oriented and resourceful, ability to work independently.
- Knowledge of Digital and Social Media a plus.
Your talent, skills and experience will be rewarded with a competitive compensation package.
Universal is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Universal Orlando via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written Statement of Work in place for this position from Universal Orlando HR/Recruitment will be deemed the sole property of Universal Orlando. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Universal Orlando as a result of the referral or through other means.
Universal Orlando Resort. Here you can.
Universal Orlando is an equal opportunity employer. Universal elements and all related indicia TM & © 2021 Universal Studios. All rights reserved. EOE