Waters Corporation is going through an exciting transformation that will enable the company to serve its worldwide customers more effectively through intelligent and innovative service offerings.
The Senior Data & Analytics Specialist will play a key role enabling data driven decisions at the executive and line management levels through the insights generated through disparate systems such as its CRM, Learning Management System and ERP. This person will have the opportunity help frame the narrative behind the numbers impacting Waters' global service business through fact based story telling.
Further, this specialist will be a stakeholder in the process of improving the data management strategy for the services business.
- Assemble Waters Global Services data into formats such as dashboards, scorecards, written reports, and presentations as determined appropriate through communication with stakeholders.
- Interpret service data using trend and correlation analysis, provide context for findings, highlight confounding variables, and provide insight into exceptions.
- Generate and distribute reports on a routine basis to internal stakeholders including but not limited to senior management, service managers, support personnel, and global support/training centers.
- Support daily operations and, specifically, support/training scheduling activities by providing a clear indication of support call and training session demand relative to facility and staff capacity.
- Identify opportunities for improvement that deliver tangible benefits and/or monetary value.
- Keep abreast of developments in the data analysis industry, act as a thought leader by engaging colleagues in active dialogue regarding industry trends and recommendations, and implement best practices.
- BS/BSc in business, analytics or related field. MBA preferred.
- 5+ years of experience working with data from disparate sources, identifying trends, and providing insightful recommendations.
- Familiarity with project management principles.
- Proficiency extracting and reporting from SAP Analysis for Office, Salesforce Service Lightning, and SuccessFactors LMS is beneficial.
For over 50 years, Waters Corporation has developed innovative analytical science solutions to support customer discoveries, operations, performance, and regulatory compliance. Specifically, the company designs, manufactures, sells, and services high performance liquid chromatography, ultra performance liquid chromatography, and mass spectrometry technology systems and support products primarily in the United States, Europe, Japan, and Asia. Our innovations enable significant advancements within the pharmaceutical, life science, biochemical, industrial, food safety, environmental, academic and government industries. Waters is a publicly traded corporation (NYSE:WAT) with more than 6,500 employees and is represented in over 100 countries around the world.
Waters Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Service, Analytics, Business Operations, SFDC, Salesforce, Service Lightning