The Data and Platform Solutions group is a specialized team within the agency acting as digital data consultants and ad tech subject matter experts.
Will be responsible for applying expertise to how audience data and technology platforms can help inform and improve clients’ marketing strategy. This role entails day-to-day support, engaging with media planning teams to translate client goals, and objectives into actionable data applications. Audience data enables smarter media decisions and this position aims to facilitate the integration of this process into various agency teams. This will include media oversight and involvement of clients’ DMP, DSP/Programmatic Strategy, MTA, and DCO/data-driven personalization.
This highly motivated, detail-oriented individual works with clients and internal stakeholders to educate on uses of data, drive innovation in the data and tech space, partner with analytics to create test plans, generate key insights and profiles to align with strategic planning, and maximize value out of client partnerships.
- Provide input to help drive use of audience data to impact media strategies for client account(s) based on overall objectives
- Provide ongoing Data and Platform Solutions team support
- Support day-to-day relationship with DMP (Data Management Platform)
- Support day to day client relationships focused on data
- Contribute to team knowledge base of digital strategies
- Contribute to the editing and reviewing of media document creation (timelines, POVs, RFPs, plans, agreements, client memos, and correspondence from within and outside the agency)
- Assist in preparing data strategy presentations
- Integrate with the Media Planning team to make data management a central tool for smarter planning
- Lead weekly media meetings with clients/internal teams and providing insight into audience insights and results
- Build and maintain relationships with audience data partners and internal agency counterparts
- Managing the process of defining audiences to be leveraged, sharing of data with partners, and tracking and compiling performance reports regarding audience groups
- Maintaining knowledge of current DMP/Programmatic media trends and provide training to employees when necessary
- Provide thought leadership driving innovation to achieve client needs
- Accurate and timely reporting of billable and non-billable time
- Other responsibilities, as assigne
- B.S. or MBA, preferably in Marketing, Advertising, or Data Science
- 2+ years in digital media, ad technology, or account planning, with special emphasis on planning and creating insights related to consumer segments
- 1+ years with increasing responsibility within an agency or media company
- Data and Programmatic Marketing subject knowledge
- Understanding of campaign management/ad serving technology (i.e. Double Click)
- Working knowledge DSPs, third party audience data
- Understanding of digital advertising landscape from either media planning or sales planner perspective
- Experience with rich media and data driven creative
- Experience analyzing data and market research
- Familiarity with basic accounting/math principles; basic statistical analysis experience is a plus
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, written communication, and presentation skills
- Experience managing multiple, competing priorities, duties and/or projects
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.