MBA (Full Time)
Polish your professional skills and make essential connections to take your career to the next level.
MBA Career Quick Start
Pre-matriculation career development course with 5 online learning modules.
A non-credit, but program required, career and professional development course.
Career Accelerator Program (C.A.P.)
optional, functional-area specific professional development training for marketing, finance, operations/supply chain, consulting
- 1:1 appointment with a certified career coach
- virtual coaching appointment
- small group coaching sessions
- mock interviews (a live simulation of a job interview)
- Company site visits and city “treks”
- Career fairs and industry day events
- The ‘Reverse Pitch’ intern fair
- with 2nd Year MBA students
- with former students (Aggievisors mentor program & events)
- with employers (company presentations, “office hours”, site visits, career fairs, resume books, job postings & interviews)