Get Prepared. Get Connected. Get Hired.
Polish your professional skills and make essential connections to take your career to the next level.
Career Services Available:
Masters Career QuickStart
- Pre-matriculation career development course with 5 online learning modules
- A non-credit, but program required, series of career and professional development training sessions
- 1:1 appointments with a certified career coach
- Virtual coaching appointments conducted by phone or web conference
- Small group coaching sessions to hone specific skill sets
- Mock interviews (a live simulation of a job interview)
- with former students through the Aggievisors mentor/advisor program and virtual networking events
- with employers through company presentations, on-campus “office hours”, resume book distribution, job postings, on- and off-campus interviews