As a current Texas A&M Mays Business School student, you now have access to a powerful online and in-person network of diverse mentors. Joining and engaging with myMays can help you build connections with former students and non-former student professionals, both local and global; and with Mays Business School faculty and staff.
Use myMays to:
- Connect with mentors by aligning your interests and/or career goals with theirs.
- Join groups with former students who have similar interests and backgrounds.
- Look for opportunities to meet with a variety of mentors for singular conversations.
- Meet with mentors once or build a mentoring relationship that can last from a few weeks to many months (or even years!).
- Arrange for job shadowing opportunities.
- Get career-related answers from discussion forums.
- Find resources to help with your career process.